Join Indian Coast Guard
There is No Any Application Fee For Any Candidate
1. General Duty (Male) – Candidates should completed their Bachelor Degree From any Recognized Board/University with minimum 60% marks in Aggregate of all semesters.
2. General Duty (SSL) (Male/Female) - Candidates must have completed Intermediate with Mathematics and Physics as subjects with 60% marks As Aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
3. Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (Male/Female) - Candidates should have current/Valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/Validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum education Qualification- 12th passes (Physics and Maths) with 60% Marks in Aggregate.
4. Technical(Engineering & Electrical)(Male)- Engineering Degree in relevant trade with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized university/college.
5. Law (Male/Female) – Bachelor Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college.
Most Important Links